New Forum purpose?

Mark Deliduka

I like this idea, but I'd like to know. Is this Forum where we can post all our Work in Progress all in one thread instead of spreading them out into the respective Forums? I tend to work on several different genres/classes of models (e.g. aircraft, armor, ships etc) at the same time. I like showing everything in one post when I'm posting info and pics on what I'm building. Of course the finished models would definitely be showcased in their respective Forums.

Just a question to be sure before I start another Maddog Manufacturing Thread showing all my projects in progress.

Thanks!

Sure! why not? As long as the topic deals with modeling these different subjects, I think you'll be fine posting that here. As the second poster, you're blazing the trail. Blaze away, just remember to keep the discussion about model building in general.

After seeing your armor collections, you've shamed me into finishing up a bunch of projects I've started and never finished. Thanks for that! :)

I like this idea, but I'd like to know. Is this Forum where we can post all our Work in Progress all in one thread instead of spreading them out into the respective Forums? I tend to work on several different genres/classes of models (e.g. aircraft, armor, ships etc) at the same time. I like showing everything in one post when I'm posting info and pics on what I'm building. Of course the finished models would definitely be showcased in their respective Forums.

Just a question to be sure before I start another Maddog Manufacturing Thread showing all my projects in progress.

Thanks!

Thanks Dennis! I am glad to hear that. I'll start a new Thread soon and yes, it will be about modeling. I'll be showcasing everything that is on my workbench in progress now. It's going to be good.

Thanks again for the reply, and you're welcome for the motivation. I hope my new thread will help keep that motivation going.

• 9 years later...

Maybe a new forum section titled MIXED MODELLING may fit the bill along with the other genre headings?

Edited by noelsmith