Bandai 1/500 StarBlazers Missile Ship

Does anyone know if Bandai made a 1/500 Gamalon Missile Ship? I know they made one for their mini series but does anyone know if they made one to go with their 1/500 scale Yamato?

Mark

Well, oddly enough, the 1/700th scale Yamato is my next project! I looked on the box, a very old Bandai kit, but didn't see any additional images, of other kits in the series, on the boxside.

You can try sites like HLJ (Hobby Links Japan), which sell Japanese kits directly in America. If anyone can get a hard to find Bandai kit, it would be my first look in the hunt. :ph34r:

Good luck on that, it might well exist. If anyone knows anything about this Bandai kit, please post your information! :excl:

I know they made a couple other 1/500 vehicles in the series just not sure about the missile boat. Thanks for the info.

Mark

No problem, when I saw your post, I went right for the kit. I often see series of other kits, in the same theme, printed on one side of the box. Thought I might have a quick response for you on that.

I'll keep my eyes open as well, might run into something over the next few weeks. :smiley16:

Ebay has a bunch of stuff, but I'm sure you already looked there. Used to be my favorite cartoon when me and my dad lived in Cambridge Mass. many years ago.

Old school Springfield and West Springfield here. However, I was at Langley when I got hooked on Star Blazers. It appears they made a large(no scale ever listed) and it was called at least two different names depending on (I have no idea). It was called the Anti-Matter Missile ship and Golands Comet Empire Missile Ship. I actually found a TCI order form but cannot make out any of the models to know what (if any) scale is listed.