Star Wars Fine Molds kits 50% off at Target.com today! (7/12)

Thought I'd share this. All Target's stock of Finemolds Star Wars kits are half off...online only (7/12/09). Here's the link to the Y-wing: http://tinyurl.com/nwj7ck

I just ordered and X and a Y Wing and they still have 'em in stock. If you're into Star Wars and have any spare cash, it'd be a great time to stock up...

Dennis

You're killing me. It is only 1/72 scale. Way to small for these old eyes. Glad to know though. Didn't even realize Target carried toys.....even online!

Mark.

Hehe, sorry. My guess is this will be the last time to buy any Finemolds SW stuff from Target. At half off, it sounds like they're dumping the entire line. Their loss is my gain....the missus was away this afternoon, soooo I ordered a couple more kits to add to the order. TIE fighters! :smiley20:

Outstanding!

Thanks for the tip. I need more of these like another hole in my head, but at these prices, I can't "not" buy a few more!

PS Gang:

These are also available thru Amazon.com if you'd rather purchase there...

Thanks for the heads up Dennis. I just bought both TIE fighter versions, the X-Wing and the Y-Ying kits. They also had Slave 1 and the Jedi Starfighter too. The only one they didn't have was the Millinieum Falcon.

I'm not too much into Sci-Fi kits, but I used to have a few of these kits and got rid of them awhile back. However, I kind of regretted dumping them as they looked like they would be fun to build. Sooooo, with the cheap prices on the kits, I decided to pick some up. Thanks again.

AAAAAIIIEEEEEEE! I didn't see Slave 1!!!! Crap, I would have grabbed a couple of those had I seen them....That's what I get for not going deeper into the listing. Oh well, next time I'll be a better ferret....

Thanks for the heads up Dennis. I just bought both TIE fighter versions, the X-Wing and the Y-Ying kits. They also had Slave 1 and the Jedi Starfighter too. The only one they didn't have was the Millinieum Falcon.

AAAAAIIIEEEEEEE! I didn't see Slave 1!!!! Crap, I would have grabbed a couple of those had I seen them....That's what I get for not going deeper into the listing. Oh well, next time I'll be a better ferret...

Dennis...

I am SURE they will be happy to take another order from you... :smiley8:

I got my order in the mail earlier this week (they offered some great service with fast shipping!)

Dennis...

I am SURE they will be happy to take another order from you... :smiley8:

I got my order in the mail earlier this week (they offered some great service with fast shipping!)

I ordered a few things. Ordered two of the millenium Falcons, said they'd ship this week. Then I got a note this week that they would be shipped at the end of August!!!! Now they're shown as out of stock. Wonder if I'll get the ones I ordered while they still were "in stock"?

Heck, their price was below what I could have bought them at wholesale... they'll go in the garage for future trading possibilities.

James,

You were lucky - there were none of the Falcons listed when I placed my order (I couldn't find them when I looked!)

Best of luck in getting the ones you ordered.

Tim, I was really impressed with their shipping. I got my kits in three days!

James,

You were lucky - there were none of the Falcons listed when I placed my order (I couldn't find them when I looked!)

Best of luck in getting the ones you ordered.

Tim, I was really impressed with their shipping. I got my kits in three days!

I got the balance of my order in 4 days time. The box arrived in pristine shape, but two of the five kits inside had crumpled boxes. These are for me, not the shop, so i can't complain too much.

Good suggestion guys. I picked up the Tie Fighter Interceptor and the X-wing Fighter. Couldn't resist. They are 1/72. I took advantage of Amazon for the order. The shipping seemed to be cheaper.

I got my order in four days as well. Same thing with one of my kit boxes being a bit crumpled though. However, it wasn't too bad and the stuff inside was totally fine. No prob to me as these kits were super cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered Boba Fett's Slave 1 a couple days ago using the 10% off Target rewards coupon. It arrived yesterday, just a few days after my order.

Order placed 7/2809 and received 7/31/09.

Item Subtotal: $52.48

Shipping: $6.21

Sales Tax*: $3.20

Promotion Applied: -$5.25

ORDER TOTAL: $56.64

Pretty good deal for a kit that can run $75+s/h at HLJ.

WTG Ron!

Wish I hadn't been so "trigger happy" when I first found out about these deals. Had I gone one page deeper, I would be the proud owner of TWO of these babies! Sigh, I'll just have to be content with what I've got...

I ordered Boba Fett's Slave 1 a couple days ago using the 10% off Target rewards coupon. It arrived yesterday, just a few days after my order.

Order placed 7/2809 and received 7/31/09.

Item Subtotal: $52.48

Shipping: $6.21

Sales Tax*: $3.20

Promotion Applied: -$5.25

ORDER TOTAL: $56.64

Pretty good deal for a kit that can run $75+s/h at HLJ.