2107 Nationals Tour Registration

I tried to sign up for one of the tours today and the when you add to the cart it says the registration for the tours is no longer available.

Are the tours all booked up? Can you get tickets at the Nationals?

Edited by tgidcumb

Wait for the official answer, but the ones that go to military installations might require a security check of all those coming a certain number of days in advance, so they may have had to cut some off for that reason. And I would guess for that reason as well, no tickets would be available at the show. But, like I said, wait for an official answer. That's just what we had to go through when we took people on to Wright-Patterson AFB.

Ah. I don't think the animals require the visitors to have background checks, although in some cases I could see the point. We'll have to see what they say.

They had tickets to the zoo offered if you wanted to drive on your own and not take the bus. Maybe someone from the convention crew

can let us know about this. Can't think of a security risk at the zoo but anyway just looking for some clarification. Thanks!!!!!

Best bet at this point is to email them directly. Go to the convention web site to get addresses.

We had to close the tours for a bunch of reasons. Yes the base has to do a security check and we are contacting those people now. We also needed to contract the buses. The zoo tour we aren't getting a break on the ticket price. It's a great zoo and I highly recommend it. Go on Friday early and enjoy. Stop by and chat with myself or my wife if you want any tips.

Scott