Missing Photos

dmorrissette

Greetings all:

As you might have noticed, Photobucket now wants $300 per year to allow posting to other sites and with that change, all of the photos in my postings are gone. I am working on options but it will not be giving those people $300 of IPMS money per year for a few photos

Dave

Greetings all:

As you might have noticed, Photobucket now wants $300 per year to allow posting to other sites and with that change, all of the photos in my postings are gone. I am working on options but it will not be giving those people $300 of IPMS money per year for a few photos

Dave

Sorry Dave. Your incorrect. The new billing for Photo Bucket is $39.99 per month for posting to other sites. At 1 year rates that would be $479.88 (the ONLY plan available for sharing to sites)! I told them to cram it.

According to PB, your photos are still available so you can retrieve them.

I switched to Flikr. It's free and actually easier to use. However, if PB gets away with this, other such sites will probably follow suit.

I switched over to postimage.org. It seems very easy to use, especially if you have experience using Photobucket and other pic hosting sites, and I'm no computer geek.

GIL :smiley16:

Just deleted my PB account which I've had since 2007.