A new forum, a new place to feel welcome

Think of this forum as a place where you can introduce yourself to other members of these discussion forums.

Tell us who you are, where you live, what you model, etc.

Let us get to know you better.

Don't be shy, we were all newbies once!

Dennis

Let us get to know you better.

Don't be shy, we were all newbies once!

Dennis

Start with your Forum Member Profile.

How to complete your Member Profile -

Click on your Forum ID - upper left hand corner at top of this page - (ex. Logged in as: yourForumID (Log Out) ) to fill out your info so we can get to know more about you.

Do it NOW! :smiley20:

You can see other Member's Profiles by clicking on their ForumIDName to the left (ex. ralph4hand above my photo on this post). You'll also see what "modest" folks we are. :smiley2:

See you in Columbus. :smiley17:

Hiya Jon,

Why dontcha start a new thread and introduce yourself, what you model, etc.

Welcome! :smiley20:

Dennis

Hello...

What I model:

Military vehicles mostly, anything armed. Particularly Russian and American equipment.

I build tanks because I find them easiest to paint. The finishes are non glossy, and mistakes can be hidden with mud or other creative ideas. I will build aircraft, but I dont do as well with them as I do on ground vehicles.

Fav tank: M1 Abrams

Fav Aircraft: A-10 thunderbolt 2

I also love Sci Fi. Spacecraft, Battlemechs and Superheros.

Fav current model: 1/350 USS Enterprise *refit*

Huge model...the wow factor alone is impressive. Now if I could only finish this beast of a ship.

I love the new forum!

My name is Arthur and I live in Sumter SC. That's Sumter without a P after the m. For some reason people like to put P in Sumter. :blink: that didn't sound right :wacko:

Okay so what do I build, well mostly ships now, after 25 years of wings I'm burned out. Got hooked on a couple of Roman ships and now working to build my stash. I'm working on Dragons 1/700 BB38 now but had to put it off a while because of an F-15E for a buddy. Got to finish that before Dec and his retirement from the ANG.

Welcome Arthur!

I'm sure you'll find lots of folks here with similar modeling interests to fill your post-ANG days with new projects.

Dennis Tennant

IPMS Forum Administrator

dennis.tennant@gmail.com

I love the new forum!

My name is Arthur and I live in Sumter SC. That's Sumter without a P after the m. For some reason people like to put P in Sumter. :blink: that didn't sound right :wacko:

Okay so what do I build, well mostly ships now, after 25 years of wings I'm burned out. Got hooked on a couple of Roman ships and now working to build my stash. I'm working on Dragons 1/700 BB38 now but had to put it off a while because of an F-15E for a buddy. Got to finish that before Dec and his retirement from the ANG.