Good eats in Omaha?

Ok all you Omaha dwellers... Let's have names of some good (not too expensive) restaurants around town. Steakhouses, seafood, Mexican... it's all good. I'm dealing with a broken jaw at the moment and wires are supposed to come off just before we head out. I'm gonna be hungry!!!

Agree with Pete -

Johnny's = GREAT Steaks!!! One of the Best I've ever had.

They even offer a Bar Stool that Clint Eastwood once occupied there.

I hear Gorats is pretty good. Isn't that where Warren Buffett hosts his yearly company (I forget the name of it) meeting?

The company is Berkshire-Hathaway and it is his favorite place to go for a burger at lunch. You may actually run into him there.

• 2 weeks later...

The cow on the roof is Anthony's. A good reasonably priced steakhouse. My wife has put together list of the best restaurants of all varieties that will be available at the convention for your dining pleasure.

Scott

How about a really good Mexican place, I remember one east of the convention center that had over 50 tequilas on the wall, but forgot the name of the place. Anyone heard of the place?

thanks,

Marion

you guys were right, a lot of good places to eat, the Mexican place is called La Mesa, great good and great Margaritas....