Yeah Ralph, I did say 'Horten'....

Mark Deliduka

Well, Maddog Manufacturing has built a couple more aircraft. One is finally finished after having broken six times before it could be done.

This is my 1/72 scale Pioneer2 model of the Ho-229 Horten fighter that I finally managed to finish! I did a splinter camo on it. It only came with four Balkankreuzes so that's all I added.

German%20Ho%20229%20Horten%20I.JPG

German%20Ho%20229%20Horten%20II.JPG

German%20Ho%20229%20Horten%20III.JPG

There's supposed to be a round aerial on the top of this. It's around somewhere. I'll put it back on when the Carpet Monster coughs it back up again.

This next one is the fictitious ride of one Porco Rosso; pilot, bounty hunter, and the only know flying pig from the movie of the same name. This is a Savoia S.21F floatplane. I had a blast building this, and now it is done. There is still a figure of Porco to paint that can be added to the stand. I'll get him done and then add him. Meanwhile, the plane itself is finished:

Italian%20Savoia%20S21F%20Porco%20Rosso%20I.JPG

Italian%20Savoia%20S21F%20Porco%20Rosso%20II.JPG

Italian%20Savoia%20S21F%20Porco%20Rosso%20III.JPG

Italian%20Savoia%20S21F%20Porco%20Rosso%20IV.JPG

Well, that's about all for now. I also completed another artillery piece for my German Army. Feel free to check it out in the Armor Forums

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

As I said, anyone who successfully completes a Pioneer kit has truly accomplished a lot--particularly one of their early efforts like the Horten.

Nice work, Mark.

Ralph

As I said, anyone who successfully completes a Pioneer kit has truly accomplished a lot--particularly one of their early efforts like the Horten.

Nice work, Mark.

Ralph

Thanks Ralph! Now if I can only keep it together! I broke it again last night and was NOWHERE NEAR IT!! That takes talent! It's fixed now and is out of the way on the shelf.

Your prolific building is mind boggling! What I particularly like is the enthusiasm you bring to this forum with your posts and your builds. Those are another couple of nice models! I'd like to be able to jump up to half your building speed (not very likely though), so keep 'em coming and keep us motivated! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

I second Gils supportive words. Mark, I was getting the impression on one of your other threads that you were feeling a little dejected. Please, always keep on building to YOUR heart's content. We may not always comment on your posts. But we ARE looking at them. And as Gil said, they are motivational. :smiley20: The Bun-man may have the most posts on this forum, but I think you can lay claim to the most builds. :smiley20: Model on Dukinator.

Thanks guys for the wonderful comments. Sometimes, I just need to hear it. If does feel good to know my work is appreciated.

I got a bit more work done that I'll try to be posting later. Thanks again guys. Once in a while, it really helps to hear this.