Sign in to follow this  
IPMSUpdates

New Review: Revell F-15C Idaho Air National Guard

Product Image

IPMS USA appreciates Revell USA sending us this model, and I also give the nod to our leadership within the reviewer corps for forwarding me the kit to review.

A personal note concerning the actual aircraft:  To use an Eagle painted on an Eagle, what a great recruiting tool!!!  Eye-catching and unique, interesting markings, and even this older version F-15C is still a viable Air Superiority weapon.  When I first saw it I was skeptical, but having built this kit, I found the scheme rather well thought-out and not overbearing.   Not just another gray airplane.

The first picture will be the copyright on the interior spine of the Model: 1979. Back then this dates the kit as one of Monogram's front-line kits being released with the modeling community in mind.  Excellent (for the time) cockpit detail, deep intakes, and modern armament on board.  The molds have worn well, and the details are still sharp after several re-releases.  I also did not use putty on this build; wanted buyers to see what could be done straight out of the box. 

read more

What about the decals

How did they go down?

Were they correctly sized?

Need setting solutions ?

Colors and finish (Gloss/Flat)

Who printed them?

Thanks

Bill

Sign in to follow this