2017 Nats "Welcome" package

I can't make it this year and none of my local club members are going either.

Is there a way I can get the welcome package with the pin & decals? I normally do the proxy registration and one of our members picks it up for me.

So could I still do the proxy registration and the committee send me the stuff?

Just wondering

Thanks,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim, yes you could. I would tell you the packages get slimmer every year. Most manufacturers depend on the internet now so we have very little to stuff in the bags. Books are too expensive as well. The spare pins by popular demand will be on sale at the desk and Spruebrothers should have the Decals on sale a couple days after the event. It's a Fabulous decal of Vietnam Sam Killers in two scales in you're in to such things.

Scott Hackney

2017 Convention Chairman

Hi Tim, yes you could. I would tell you the packages get slimmer every year. Most manufacturers depend on the internet now so we have very little to stuff in the bags. Books are too expensive as well. The spare pins by popular demand will be on sale at the desk and Spruebrothers should have the Decals on sale a couple days after the event. It's a Fabulous decal of Vietnam Sam Killers in two scales in you're in to such things.

Scott Hackney

2017 Convention Chairman

Like 72 & 48th?