The Duke Finishes Three Vehicles.

Mark Deliduka

Hello everyone. A few days ago I managed to finish three of my armor and vehicle builds. These vehicles span 100 years of combat vehicles with something from WWI, WWII and modern times. Here they are....

This first one is my Roden 1/72 scale FWD 3-Ton Ammunition Carrier from WWI. I lightly weathered it as it most likely was used on the roads to bring up ammo to the guns from rear area supply depots. You can't really see it that well in these pics; it tends to be more visible in person:

US_Army_FWD_3-ton_Ammunition_Carrier_I.j

US_Army_FWD_3-ton_Ammunition_Carrier_II.

This next one is my WWII-era model of a Russian GAZ Fuel Truck. This is the Military Wheels kit in 1/72 scale. It was weathered a bit more as the Russians seemed to abuse their vehicles quite a bit. Not as much as cargo trucks given the volatility of the payload on this truck. This one was a real bear to finish so it is far from the best one I've ever done. Here she is:

Russian_GAZ_Fuel_Truck_I.jpg

Russian_GAZ_Fuel_Truck_II.jpg

Finally, the modern vehicle. This final one is the Modelcollect 1/72 scale T-14 Armata main battle tank done up in operational camouflage and markings for a Guards unit. It was a fun and fairly easy build to do once I got done with the photo-etch bar armor on the rear of this. I also lightly weathered this as it wouldn't have seen enough action to really get dirty. Enjoy this latest one:

Russian_T-14_Armata_MBT_I.jpg

Russian_T-14_Armata_MBT_II.jpg

Russian_T-14_Armata_MBT_III.jpg

That's all I have finished so far. It'll probably be another few weeks before I can finish something else, so stay tuned to the Manufacturing Thread to see what is coming soon. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

• Like 1