How do I delete a post that is no longer valid?

DriDiggins

I think only the moderators can delete posts. But you can add another post to the thread saying "Disregard" or something to that effct.

Edited by SkyKing

You're welcome, and yes, Carrollton is where Squadron was and still is, less than a mile from my apartment. I was Editor for Squadron/Signal publications from 2005 to 2007, until the business was sold and new owner hired a know-nothing "Senior Editor" who fired me after I trained him. I no longer support Squadron in any manner whatsoever.

Edited by SkyKing

Since we're showing our agedness....I can recall when Squadron also had stores in Detroit and Washington DC. I was able to visit the one in Detroit back in the 80s and it was quite fun. Still the only shop I ever saw that actually had one of the Hasagawa museum quality 1/8 scale WWI kits on sale (the Fokker DR-I Triplane). I think it was $500, even back then! :smiley4:

GIL :smiley16:

Since we're showing our agedness....I can recall when Squadron also had stores in Detroit and Washington DC.

And there was one on Long Island that I visited back in the '70s. And also one in San Francisco, I think.

And to answer Ken's original question (!) you can edit your own posts to delete what was originally posted. Just click on "Edit"in the lower right-hand corner of the post window, delete everything in the box, and type "post deleted' or similar. I don't think you can delete the thread title. however; that requires the moderator.