Request For Nationals Lead and Volunteer Photographers

The 2017 Omaha Nationals is 54 days away and I am once again seeking volunteer photographers and a lead to take images during the National Convention in Omaha and to submit them for inclusion on the IPMS/USA Website.

We (IPMS/USA) use a system called Filezilla to easily upload pictures that you take unto a secure web server that works just like a hard drive on your computer or laptop. The photographers are now able to upload their own images without having to drop off and pick up their flash drives or diskettes. The system allows for temporary access to a secured area of the IPMS server into which the images can be uploaded by the volunteer.
Information on how this works, along with temporary "log in" info is shared with each volunteer when they "sign up" for service.

Once again, I will not be attending this year. A lead on the ground makes this easier. However, as long as you have a computer or device, the photographer can do it all on his own. Any volunteer with a laptop available is more than welcome to volunteer and assist.

We need volunteers for:

Automotives
Ships
Space and Sci Fi
Dioramas and Misc
SIGs and Display-Only
Figures

Make-N-Take

Vendors

People, Places, Things
Tours... (Having pictures submitted by folks who go on the tours would be great!)
Anything not listed above....

The model categories are usually large enough to be split between volunteers.

The type of camera being used or the size of the image one submits is not important. If you wish to volunteer you can reply here, PM me, or email me at tacomaipms@comcast.net.

Greetings Mark

I have volunteered in the past and I will volunteer again.

I would like to do the Space& Sci-Fi category if that is OK with you.

Let me know

Bill

I'm game again.

Since Bill wants to shoot Sci-fi I will take Dioramas and Misc, SIGs and Display, The SAC Museum Tour and pretty much anything else that strikes my fancy.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

We have 22 days remaining and I need you all to please email me at tacomaipms@comcast.net. I basically want to start explaining things and how I hope they will work.