Two More Finished Armor From the Duke

Mark Deliduka

At least I'm calling them done. Anything further I could do would most likely be beyond me. I'm satisfied with these.

This first one is my 1/72 scale Roden SdKfz 234 8-Rad armored car. This is in Afrika Korps markings. This is also my Secret Santa gift from last year on the LEM.

German%20Sdkfz%20234%208Rad%20I.JPG

German%20Sdkfz%20234%208Rad%20II.JPG

I know you noticed the wheels in back. The suspension on this little model articulates. When it does, sometimes it gets stuck in the fenders. That's what happened here. It was late at night and I was tired when I took these pics so that is the way these pics will stay for now. I may shoot better ones later.

Meanwhile, on to the next model. This is my 1/72 scale Italeri Italian 90mm gun with crew (or 'servants' as it says on the box!)

I did a clearcoat on the troops with a brush, then when they were dry, I hit the troops with a dark wash. Then, I dullcoated them. Afterward, I drybrushed the uniforms with a light tan.

The troops are still a little wet from the final dullcoat in these pics, but they are done:

Italian%2090mm%20Gun%20and%20Crew%20I.JPG

Italian%2090mm%20Gun%20and%20Crew%20II.JPG

Again, it was late and I wanted to shoot these models and get them posted for your perusal.

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

At least I'm calling them done. Anything further I could do would most likely be beyond me. I'm satisfied with these.

This first one is my 1/72 scale Roden SdKfz 234 8-Rad armored car. This is in Afrika Korps markings. This is also my Secret Santa gift from last year on the LEM.

Duke:

Nice looking 8 Rad and Artillery. They both turned out mice. :smiley20::smiley20:

German%20Sdkfz%20234%208Rad%20I.JPG

German%20Sdkfz%20234%208Rad%20II.JPG

I know you noticed the wheels in back. The suspension on this little model articulates. When it does, sometimes it gets stuck in the fenders. That's what happened here. It was late at night and I was tired when I took these pics so that is the way these pics will stay for now. I may shoot better ones later.

Meanwhile, on to the next model. This is my 1/72 scale Italeri Italian 90mm gun with crew (or 'servants' as it says on the box!)

I did a clearcoat on the troops with a brush, then when they were dry, I hit the troops with a dark wash. Then, I dullcoated them. Afterward, I drybrushed the uniforms with a light tan.

The troops are still a little wet from the final dullcoat in these pics, but they are done:

Italian%2090mm%20Gun%20and%20Crew%20I.JPG

Italian%2090mm%20Gun%20and%20Crew%20II.JPG

Again, it was late and I wanted to shoot these models and get them posted for your perusal.

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

Thanks Dave! I appreciate the compliments.

Oh, you might want to check where you type your reply. I had to search for it inside my quote! LOL! :huh: ;) :D :D :D