Hello from Albuquerque

Hope you are all well. I've been a modeler off and on since around 1966 when my dad got me a Lindberg Curtiss Jenny. Painted it and the back patio yellow. I have reached what I see as a peak in my modeling for the 3rd time in my life, so this is my 3rd return to the hobby. I have been consistently building again since 2012 and am finally back to where I left off in around 2001, which is about the same as I was in 1997 and 1977. I build almost anything but figures and the such, any airplane in 1/48, especially the obscure and experimental. 1/35 armor, 1/24 cars, 1/350 ships (mostly Submarines) and Scifi (Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, UFO's) Trains... just don't matter I guess. Been a member of Albuquerque Scale Modelers since around 2000. Were hosting Chile-Con starting on June 16th I believe Check out our website!.

Edited by sf49ERINnm

Welcome David! Glad to have you here with the rest of we reprobates! Your story is a familiar one, much like most of us here. I look forward to seeing your stuff in the topic areas below. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

P.S.- Please be sure to point Bugs to the LEFT so he makes it to Pismo Beach..... :smiley2:

GIL :smiley16:

I'll make sure Bugs heads that way. Nice to see a fellow Agapean here!!

Edited by sf49ERINnm