Car to Mirror

How do you attach a model car to the surface of a mirror for display?

Thanks for your help.

I've never done this, but I would think that a little superglue on a few of the tires would do the trick. Also, anything like a hot glue should work. Just use a little caution so that the glue doesn't show past the tire, or it will spoil the look of the mirror.

My wife is a retail Mang. Try to find "Glue Dots" like hot glue but you can just peal and stick!!! Be careful of suerglue because of the "hase" .

I would not glue the car to the mirror. Try putting the car on a raised clear surface, and maybe slanting the mirror just a little. You can see much more, and with less hassle on the judges part.

Or, put the car on dice, bolts, crome lug nuts???

Just a couple of thoughts to think about.

Jimmy. :smiley21:

• Like 1

You might also try Aleene's Tacky Glue, found in art/craft stores. It's water soluble, and dries quickly. I also like Jimmy's idea of the raised clear surface with a slanted mirror. That's a nice look.

Glenn

You might also try Aleene's Tacky Glue, found in art/craft stores. It's water soluble, and dries quickly. I also like Jimmy's idea of the raised clear surface with a slanted mirror. That's a nice look.

Glenn

What I did was use everyones advise. I glued a small block of wood pained black to the mirror. I used locite gel, no problem and holds good. I will mount the car on the wood.

Thanks to all of you for your help.

tomk