Another very successful Jaxcon!

Just wanted to pass along some preliminary info on Jaxcon 2017. We had 114 people from 8 states enter the contest with 561 entries on the tables! It wasn't a record, but it did continue our "norms".

Our photographer should have his pics posted within a couple of days, and as soon as that happens I'll post the link here. There are already some pics floating around on Facebook, and if I get a solid link, I'll pass it along here too.

I also have to pass along two thank yous....the first to everyone who helped judge, and the second to my fellow club members who worked so tirelessly to make the show run so smoothly! Jaxcon would not be where it is today without their efforts and abilities!

Keep tuned for more! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges
  • Like 1

Judges Grand Award-Most Popular Model-Best Aircraft

1/48 Sea Fury By Mark Schacter

(clink on link and then click on pics to advance and see all)

ttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211931597793687&set=pcb.10211931598713710&type=3&theater

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges

Good Golly Ned, I don't envy being a judge at JAXCON. That is a lot of fine work on the tables.

Gil it looks like another great show.

RONBO.

Pics will hopefully get uploaded tomorrow. When I left home station they were currently being resized. I might be able to upload this PM.

:Smile_sceptic: