#25 Race Team...Truck/Camper..FINISHED...9-21-17

GaryDavis

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Kind words Mark and Joe....

Well...this truck is up on ALL 4s and ready for the camper. The tonnaeu cover is on there just for the update pics. The side mirrors and the rest of the chrome trim will be added last. The CB and Radio Antenna's are made and will be mounted then also. Here's a few pics of the interior and Truck.
The interior...

2v2uwRsMVxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uwRsrGxbQd4s.jpg

The Truck on wheels....

2v2uwRZPGxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uwRZDVxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uwRZ6VxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uwRZRgxbQd4s.jpg

Hi, Gary,

I am drooling over your truck (sorry about the mess). I am working on the 1972 Chevy Blazer interior, so your dashboard and engine compartment are standards I hope to meet. One little nitpick, and this might just be a result of a wrong camera angle, your windshield wiper blades need rubber touching the glass.

Keep up the great progress.

Ed

• 4 weeks later...

Well...this part of the RACE TEAM is finished. Now...it's time to build the Sprint car and then the trailer. I think I'll probably be building both at the same time. Here are a few finished pics of the truck. The Sun peeked out from the clouds just long enough to get a few pics.

2v2uPs1AVxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uPsKdmxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uPs1QhxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uPsKknxbQd4s.jpg

2v2uPsKKdxbQd4s.jpg

Amazing project and fantastic results! Things look so seamless most people won't know you built the camper back. Be sure to bring pics of your work wherever you take this. Mad skills and a very realistic finish to top it off. Congrats!

GIL :smiley16:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the compliment Gil. The Documentation is one thing I usually do for Shows. The other half of the TEAM build is started and is moving along a little slow. The resin kit I'm using for the Sprintcar body wasn't made for what I want to us it for. Sooo...it's a great challenge and it's getting there...