Need a B-36 Prop Blade

MikeMackowski

I am finally fixing my B-36 model that was damaged in my move to Arizona 13 years ago. One of the prop blades broke off and disappeared. It's got a twist to it that I don't care to try to scratchbuild. Anyone have a scrapped kit that I could buy a prop off? I don't even need the complete 3-prop spinner, just a blade to glue on.

Thanks,

Mike Mackowski

Mike, I have located a derelict kit in an estate clear out sale. I should have the kit parts with the other goodies by next weekend. If you can wait that long, it (they???) are yours. How many (probably can get an entire propeller for you) do ya need?

Mike, I have located a derelict kit in an estate clear out sale. I should have the kit parts with the other goodies by next weekend. If you can wait that long, it (they???) are yours. How many (probably can get an entire propeller for you) do ya need?

I really only need the one blade (a second would be a nice spare). It's easier to paint just the blade instead of trying to replace the entire spinner and prop which is embedded in the kits' wing. And there's no rush. I waited over 12 years to fix this thing.

Get back to me at mjmackowski@getnet.net when you get something and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Mike M

.........Get back to me at mjmackowski@getnet.net when you get something and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Mike M

Roger.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike, Sorry for taking sooooooo long to get back to you on this. Took awhile to get the estate sale stuff and to then go through it. Inboard email on its way to you. Read ya later.

OK Mike, the cavalry's on the way. I mailed the prop out (wrapped in cardboard and bubble-wrap) today at the post office. You may have it as soon as Wednesday and hopefully no later than next Monday. Please drop me a note at my e-ddress or here to let me know that the eagle has landed safely, thanks. Happy modeling. :smiley20:

Edited by Weedeater