Aeromaster kits

Hanson

I recently picked up a 1/72 Aeromaster kit of the F-84. Not bad, combines stuff from Heller, Eduard, resin parts, etc. into a single kit. Makes me wonder, how many different subjects did they put these kits together for?

I got the 1/48 scale Mig 17 from this company and I think there was a Mig 21 at the hobby shop I bought it from. The Mig 17 has resin cockpit, gun section under nose and new exhaust pipe. Theres also PE parts and nice decal sheet. The base kit is SMER. Not a kit for the faint of heart.

Chris

There were only three or four--I know they did a re-release of Heller's Mirage 2000N in 1/72 scale, and they may have done a Sea Fury, I can't remember....

Ralph

I don't know how many they "kitted", but I did build their issue of the OEZ (eastern Eur.) 1/48 MiG-21. It had some resin cockpit stuff and Aeromaster decals. I remember it to be a good value and a fun build. Have fun with yours!

GIL :smiley16:

I also have the Mig-17, they also did a 1/72 Tempest from the Heller kit.

That's the one I was thinking of instead of the Sea Fury. Close, no cigar for me....

Ralph

I also have the Mig-17, they also did a 1/72 Tempest from the Heller kit.

That's the one (Tempest) I was thinking of instead of the Sea Fury. Close, no cigar for me....

Ralph

• 1 month later...
I recently picked up a 1/72 Aeromaster kit of the F-84. Not bad, combines stuff from Heller, Eduard, resin parts, etc. into a single kit. Makes me wonder, how many different subjects did they put these kits together for?

Hi Mike,

Here is the Mig 17 kit I was talking about. as you can see it requires some surgery to fit the resin parts. The marked sections have to be removed.

DSC_6211.jpg