Air compressor Fittings

schooner

Hey (newbie Here?

Here are some pics of my SEARS A/Compressor to help me guys to buy the correct fittings so I can hook-up my newly bought my IWATA SINGLE Action hp m2 airbrush.

Hopefully you guys can show me what size fittings do I can fit a good air brush hose too.

Question:

Is there a reducing fitting to my main outlet and the right size to my airbrush?

So the the way is attached new air hose to Sears compressor then to airbrush hopefully.All this not to buy a airbrush compressor.

post-3123-0-54429300-1483325818_thumb.jpg

post-3123-0-06553800-1483325899_thumb.jpg

post-3123-0-23697000-1483325936_thumb.jpg

post-3123-0-02291800-1483325971_thumb.jpg

Ray,

I know nothing about fittings. So this is what I did. I took the airbrush hose to a hardware store and explained what I needed to do.

The sales person got me what I needed. I think, from the picture, your compressor has a quick connect fitting on it. Take that picture with you.

Some other member may have better advice, but this worked for me.

You need three things. An airbrush hose, the bayonet(quick connect) for your compressor and an adapter from the airbrush hose to the bayonet. Most bayonets are a common diameter but have different length parts that insert into the quick connect. Go to Sears and they should be able to hook you up with the right one or I am sure you already have one. Take it to any place nearby that sells compressor parts and they should be able to hook you up. Then call Coast Airbrush in Anaheim and tell them what you have and they should be able to get you the right hose and the adapter. For convenience, you may also want a quick connect fitting for the airbrush end of the hose, but that is up to you.