schooner

Hi Guy

Any out there have model kits of:

B-17 & B-25 Bombers 4 Sale?

Thanks Guys

GOD BLESS

schooner

IPMS #50394

Have you looked on e-Bay yet? That's where I look for deals.

Right now on e-Bay there are 1475 B-17s of different types & scales and 1184 for B-25s.

Tim

Ray,

There are lots of places to look, your local hobby shop, online hobby shops for example such as Squadron.com, HobbyLic.com, SprueBrothers.com, etc. Check with this forum if you don't want to shop around elsewhere. Our nearby Hobby Lobby has Revell 1/48" B-17 and B-25 kits for sale. Some have other brands. Tim's suggestion was Google; eBay does have some deals also.

Happy Modeling,

Mark

Thank you guys

I certainly will take your suggestions.

Thanks again

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Ray M.

a.k.a. schooner

Ray,

I've got a Pro Modeler B-25J with an "Eagle Decals" decal sheet included....

Private Message me for pricing and postage.

Hi Dick

Tell me something about the B-25j you have.

Is it already built ?

Or in a kit ?

How much $

Thanks

Ray M.

a.k.a.schooner

IPMS # 50394

Ray,

To "Private Message" another person just hover your cursor over their name in the blue bar above their message. A window will appear and there is a "Send Message" button in the lower left corner of that window. Click once on that "Send Message" button and it will behave just like email. I'll be the only one who can read what you sent and we can chat without cluttering up the thread on the forum. I've sent a Private Message to you and you can also reply to that P.M.

• 7 months later...

Searching ebay also always you to narrow your search by scale and manufacturer and allows you to see what is available. You can check aftermarket items and box art as well.

• 2 months later...

Ray,

I have the 1/48th Revell B-17F Memphis Belle kit that I will let go for $15 plus postage.

Let me know.