Can My Compressor - B - Fitted With Quick Release Connectors ?

schooner

Hi Guys ( Newbie Here ) :D

Can you tell me please if my Sears Air Compressor (See Attachments) fit the right size Quick Release

Connectors ?

I don't mind the noise of my a/compress. I just don't know what size fittings I need to fit my compressor ?

Also< what's the best length of hose to get i.e. 6ft. or 10ft. ?

I have everything else to start airbrushing just need this info from you guys.

I need ALL the help I can get . . . I remain THE NEWBIE.

MY AIR COMPRESSOR (3).html

Hey Guys

Sorry about the size of those 3 pics of my Sear Air Compressor that's the best this newbie can do. Sorry.

schooner

IPMS #50934

Yup - Did this easily.

I took the compressor attachment fittings to ACE Hardware and asked them to point me toward the appropriate quick-release fittings. Surprisingly cheap, simple, standard sized gear. Remember to pickup a spool of Teflon tape along with this stuff, to seal the threads.

Hey VonL

Great suggestions I have an b ACE STORE not far from my home.

What I'm looking forward to do is; Get a quick release or non to attach to my SEARS 125PSI 3gal. compressor to my airbrush hose.

Thanks

Ray

a.k.a. schooner

IPMS #50394

Does your compressor have a built in pressure regulator? 125 psi won't hurt the airbrush, but could blow the hose out, which is a rude surprise. Sears sells a combination regulator-filter-moisture trap. You'll be spraying at 25 psi or much less, and the regulator will give you clean, almost dry air at the pressure you need.