Used Pledge 4 the first time

schooner

Hi Guys (Newbie Here)

I used Pledge 4 them first on my P-40N Warhawh.

I'd like to know how long do I wait before I can handle it ?

Just look @ that canopy, it sure looks like glass.

Who in their world did ever come up with this miracle procedure?

Boy! You guys certainly know your modeling stuff. So glad I listen and take your suggestions!

Thanks so much 4 helping out this newbie to Plastic Modeling.

Ray M.

a.k.a. schooner

IPMS#50394

Generally Pledge takes a about an hour to dry to the touch so the model can be handled. To truly let it set up, give it 24 hours minimum, but you can handle the model after an hour or so.

• Like 1

Ray, it sounds like you are really getting into plastic modeling. I am sure that you are enjoying learning new techniques, tools and materials. One key thing to remember is you really only have to please one person - yourself. When you look at your finished model, smile and see all of the good things about it. Also, don't be afraid of entering contests. you will see models that you will say are not as good as yours while others are really spectacular and maybe beyond your capabilities. Just enjoy your models.

• Like 1

Ray, it sounds like you are really getting into plastic modeling. I am sure that you are enjoying learning new techniques, tools and materials. One key thing to remember is you really only have to please one person - yourself. When you look at your finished model, smile and see all of the good things about it. Also, don't be afraid of entering contests. you will see models that you will say are not as good as yours while others are really spectacular and maybe beyond your capabilities. Just enjoy your models.

Wiser words have yet to be said....

Live this Ray.

• Like 2

Hey Guys

THANK YOU ALL 4 helping this 76 year young guy . . . Lol

Seriously,you guys on this forum make it great to be a new member.

Ray M.

a.k.a. schooner

IPMS#50943