Sign in to follow this  
IPMSUpdates

New Review: PJ Production AIM-9B Sidewinder with Pylons

Product Image

PJ Production has jumped in to help 1/48 Mirage III series model builders.  This new release provides two AIM-9B Sidewinders along with the Aero 3 missile rails and the CES-3 pylons featured on the Dassault fighter.  This set is probably focused on the new Kinetic 1/48 Mirage III kits, but it should also work well on the Academy, Eduard, Fonderie Minatures, Heller, and Hobby Boss kits; along with the older ESCI kit that has also been re-boxed by Revell and Italeri.

Notable is the re-sealable packaging that PJ Production uses that makes the parts easy to review and then stuff back into the package securely.   You will want to be careful handling the resin fins as their small size makes them an easy sacrifice to the carpet monster.  Painting instructions are included with the small instruction sheet.  I found several air-bubbles in the resin parts, on the nose and the tail fins.  Gap filling super glue with baking soda quickly solved the issue.

read more

Hi Guys, The vendors who provide the products for our review and for us to hopefully buy really appreciate our reviews. Phillipe of PJ Production has provided his thanks and a request. He said;

"I think that your reviews are well done and correct with clear information about the product and what the modeler can be done with it. But .... you could help me in saying what you would like or what the modelers want. Of course I produce what I think (hope) it should interest the modelers but I am never sure that I am right and I don’t know everything unfortunately."

Here is our chance to provide suggestions to Phillipe. Anyone with any suggestions for his products, please list them here. I will pass them along to Phillipe.

Sign in to follow this