T-45 Build info needed

TimDarrah

I just recieved my copy of the Caracal Models #CD72028 T-45 Goshawk decals and they say that the October 2009 issue of Fine Scale Modeler has a detailed article on the necessary modifications needed for the Testors/Italeri 1/72nd kit.

Might anyone have that issue and could send me a scan of the article?

Thanks,

Tim

Hi, Tim,

I have the article in hand and can make a color copy for you. PM me with your mailing address and I will get it out right away. The article is four pages in length.

Ed

Ed,

Thanks a lot for your help. My mailing address has been PM'd to you.

Thanks again,

Tim

Ed I saw your PM that they are ready to be mailed.

Thank you for helping me with this & I'll let you know when they arrive.

This is one of the many things I love about being in a modeling organization, members willing to assist others with their projects.

Gil,

That's too funny. Not sure about the sales of the sheet as it came out lasrt year and I finally got around to buying one. When I'll start on it? Who knows, but at least I'll have the info :-)

Hi, Tim,

Glad to help. The envelope is now in the USPS box waiting to be picked out and moved along on Monday morning.

I'm one of those pack rats who thinks of himself as a librarian. I believe I have every issue of FSM since #1. I invested in the binders, too. Same for Air & Space Smithsonian.

Ed

Ed,

Thank you very much for your help and generocity with providing your library.

Ed,

The envelope arrived today.

Thank you very much for your help.

Tim