Hello from Fargo! ... Help!

DLMatthys

Hello

I am the lone IPMS member / surviver of an now defunct IPMS club in Fargo, North Dakota.

I want to meet with members and chapters nearby to Fargo to network with rebuild and organize a chapter once again. Not my first rodeo here at IPMS chapters formed. A under-used infrastructure, skills education media and club display equipment is still in place to hold meetings,make and takes, swap meets and local contests.

First ... I / we start off again with a howdy and a handshake!

Don Matthys

Wishing you best of luck on two fronts: finding some like minded modelers near you and braving your coming winter! As a Florida boy, I wouldn't survive a September up your way! :smiley2:

In any case, glad you're here! That's the VERY underappreciated thing about this forum....it's like being a part of a club, with the advantages of "attending meetings" whenever and as often as you want; as well as having members from all over and not just around the corner. Make yourself at home! :smiley20:

GIL :smiley16:

Don,

Reach out to your Regional Coordinator and the Dir. of Local Chapters. They may be able to forward any email invitation that you provide to other IPMS members in the Fargo area. Better hurry before the electricity in Fargo freezes in the wires.

(I grew up in Great Falls and know something of winters up north)

Welcome to the Forums and I offer my best wishes for getting another chapter formed. I look forward to hearing of your success. Meanwhile, don't forget to post pics of some of your work.