Morbid modeling

SkyKing

Very odd.....

While we "war mongers" are blamed for glorifying violence with our model building, I've never seen anything like those, where out and out murder is emphasized, in our hobby. The builder comes across (intentionally or not) as a disturbed individual.

GIL :smiley16:

Very odd.....

While we "war mongers" are blamed for glorifying violence with our model building, I've never seen anything like those, where out and out murder is emphasized, in our hobby. The builder comes across (intentionally or not) as a disturbed individual.

GIL :smiley16:

The only possible justification I see for this is the re-creation of crime scenes for jury trials.

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, I agree that the subjects don't bother me. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she didn't build these types of dioramas since both she and her husband work in various areas of law enforcement. Science Fiction and Fantasy kits & figures...especially fantasy...make her dieoramas look tame.

Given that information about them being in Law Enforcement, this might be considered a type of therapy for them to do these. The execution could certainly be a bit better, but then the pics were pretty poor quality keeping me from seeing too much.