690 Now Done... Ten More To Go

Mark Deliduka

With these three vehicles being finished, I am now ten models away from my goal of 700 finished small scale vehicles. I was feeling better today and since these three models were so close to being done; I figured it was time to get them over the finish line.

First up is my S Model 1/72 scale Russian BRDM with Konkurs ATGM. It was a simple little kit that I wanted to build to compare to the ACE model I'd done several years before. I liked building the ACE model better. Anyway, here it is all completed:

Russian_Konkurs_I.jpg

Russian_Konkurs_II.jpg

Russian_Konkurs_III.jpg

Next up are two Modelcollect models that I completed. This first one was the toughest one I've ever had to do, mostly because of the photo-etch pieces holding up the side armor; as well as the three-tone camouflage pattern over all that surface detail. I'm thrilled to have finally finished this up. This is the Modelcollect 1/72 scale T-64BV tank:

Russian_T_64BV_I.jpg

Russian_T_64BV_II.jpg

Russian_T_64BV_III.jpg

Finally, there is the Modelcollect 1/72 scale T-90MS I built alongside the T-64BV. This was a fast and easy build compared to the T-64, despite the metal lower hull. Gator Grip Glue from Kenny did a magnificent job of gluing the plastic parts to the metal hull with great strength. This one makes my count 690 completed small scale vehicles:

Russian_T_90MS_I.jpg

Russian_T_90MS_II.jpg

Russian_T_90MS_III.jpg

Okay, now that these are done, I'm going to focus on the buses now to complete them. I'll also be starting the Japanese GSDF Patriot PAC-3 launcher while also trying to move on the Shturmtiger I started some time ago. Stay tuned for those coming in the next update. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...