Hobbycraft 72 DHC-2

Weedeater

- So I figured that I was long over due to post digis of some kind of model to show that I really do build (and sometimes finish) models, beyond all of my stirring of the discusion pots. This is the Hobbycraft DHC-2 in Yemini markings that came in the kit. The model was built straight outta the box.

- Interesting fact No.1 - This was a model that I bought from an estate with a couple thousand kits. Many of which were in significant dilapadated condition. The owner whom had passed away a few years earlier was one of our club's founding members sometime in the 70's.

- Interesting fact No.2 - I opened the inner plastic bag on this kit around 7:00 PM on a Thursday evening back in Oct 08. By 8:00 PM the next day at our regular Friday evening club meeting, I set what you see here on the table for a little contest we had going. Hope yuz guyz get a kick outta this. Model on Brothers of the Sprue. :smiley4:

HbyCrft72DHC-2-8.jpg

HbyCrft72DHC-2-7.jpg

HbyCrft72DHC-2-6.jpg

HbyCrft72DHC-2-5.jpg

HbyCrft72DHC-2-1.jpg

OK Dude, If anyone should be sayin "nice job" it should be your brother. It's nice to see real evidence of actual model building, not that I'm one to talking. Model on Bro!!

Dang, I'm surprised I missed this! I didn't know you cracked this one out that fast- it's not even the evening of the Nationals. ;) Most excellent dude, it looked good on the table too! B)