looking for help in the Texas hill country

I went to the last day of a garage sell just out of Burnet Texas, and got some models before they went into the garbage can. I want to apologize for intruding on this site. I am not a scale model guy, and know nothing about them. I registered on this site to try and find a good home for what I bought. Getting my money back wouldn't hurt either. I live about 10 miles west if Burnet Texas, and was hoping I might find someone close who might want these. Picture attached. Please email me at billpenn47@outlook.com and I can supply more details.

THANKS

Billpost-3053-0-04581800-1467031370_thumb.jpg

Hi Bill,

There is a model club in Austin that you might reach out to...I can give you some names and email addresses. Let me know if that would help and I'll contact you through the "private message" feature on this forum and give you some names.

Bill,

Ben of the Austin club, just emailed me and said that he accidentally deleted your contact info. Can you please ping him again?

Thanks for the response guys. I give my email address on my post. Feel free to give it out to anyone who might be interested. I'm not sure how I contacted Ben, but will try to do it again. THANKS

D'oh! Didn't even see your email addy there. I've sent an introductory email to you and Ben.

I have been asked ,, why I don't put these on ebay. I have put things on ebay before, with mixed results. I would rather have someone be able to look at what I have, be able to judge for themselves if they want them or not. Shipping is a problem also. I live out in the sticks, and would have to travel some to get to a post office. Soooo, just thought I would try here first.....

And yes. Thats me 50 years ago in Viet Nam.