Four More Vehicles from the Duke

Mark Deliduka

Despite the rough month, I managed to finish off these four vehicles and deploy them with my armies.

First up is this 1/72 scale German SS-100 Gigant tractor I built to tow my V-2 Rocket:

German_SS_100_Gigant_Tractor_I.jpg

German_SS_100_Gigant_Tractor_II.jpg

Since I had this tractor, I needed the trailer for it to use to carry the rocket. Here is my 1/72 scale Mitraellierwagen holding the V-2 Rocket:

German_Mitraelierwagen_I.jpg

German_Mitraelierwagen_II.jpg

Finally, a shot of them together. Away they go to my launch site:

German_SS_100_Gigant_and_Mitraelierwagen

While my German Army deals with that monstrosity, my Canadians took delivery of another little 1/72 scale Chevy 15CWT truck. This one has a wooden bed; the first one had a steel bed on it:

Canadian_Chevy_15CWT_Truck_Wood_Bed_I.JP

Canadian_Chevy_15CWT_Truck_Wood_Bed_II.J

You can see they put it right to work already.

Finally, my Japanese Army took delivery of their own truck. This one is a 1/72 scale 3.5-ton Fuel Truck I built for them to fuel their tanks:

Japanese_3_5_Ton_Fuel_Truck_I.jpg

Japanese_3_5_Ton_Fuel_Truck_II.jpg

That's all I have for now. This brings my small scale vehicle count up to 687 small scale vehicles completed. I also have some aircraft and ships completed in the Aircraft and Ships Forums, feel free to check them out as well.

Sweet!! I remember building 1/72 nd scale armor as a kid and was always floored by the number of parts those things had. These look really good Mark! Are these the ones you were talking about with all the seam removal?

Sweet!! I remember building 1/72nd scale armor as a kid and was always floored by the number of parts those things had. These look really good Mark! Are these the ones you were talking about with all the seam removal?

Thanks Joe! No, these were actually good. I'm also building four 1/24 scale autos that have similar seam issues as you have on your cargo van. Check out my Maddog Manufacturing Thread and you'll see a couple of the autos I'm referring to.

Thanks Anthony! My eyes are still pretty good so far. I'm doing my best to keep them that way as I love building this small scale.

Duke completes four models this month, me zero. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cannot complete with you! LOL :)

Chris G.

Ummm.... actually, it was ten..... :blush: This past week........ :blush: :blush: :smiley20:

Maybe I shouldn't mention how many models I've completed in total..... :blink::blush:

No need to try and compete with me numbers-wise Chris! You've smoked me in quality! Your work far outshines mine. :smiley32::smiley20: