Speaking of stashes, I just inventoried my Humbrol enamels.

SkyKing

I have 333 tins! Most of it new old stock, purchased on The Bay Of E. Including some discontinued but still useful colors, such as Eau de Nil (No. 1) and Yellow (No. 8), and several sets of Humbrol Authentics. Many duplicates/triplicates, some opened and partially used tins, but all still fresh as the day they left the factory. There's nothing like the sweet, oily smell of vintage Humbrol enamel to get your modeling mojo working!

And yet, among all that Humbrol paint, there's not one tin of Gloss Black. Go figure.

• Like 1

Congrats on having so many paints. I may have about half of that number of Humbrol tins due to people giving them to me. Your paint count numbers a little more than my stash count though! I'm slowly working through that though....

Congrats on having so many paints. I may have about half of that number of Humbrol tins due to people giving them to me. Your paint count numbers a little more than my stash count though! I'm slowly working through that though....

My stash count is about twice my Humbrol paint count. I need to get busy!

My stash count is about twice my Humbrol paint count. I need to get busy!

Yes you do! Come on man, I want to see some of those masterfully built models!