invitation "SIBERIAN Gathering modeller"

http://modelistbarnaul.ru/slet_v_barnaule/slet_2015.png[/img]

"SIBERIAN Gathering modeller" in the framework of the V Altai competition modelers.

Dear colleagues. I invite you to take part in the Siberian model show.

Siberian modelers gatherings are held 2 times a year, spring, autumn. The organizers are Barnaul, Omsk, Novosibirsk and Novokuznetsk. The organizer of the club in September Plastmaster Bratislava.

24-25 September are welcome to us in Barnaul. Preparations are in full swing, and you'll be ready for us.

http://modelistbarnaul.ru/forum/17

Photos from 2014

2128061.jpg

s4431880.jpg

5463639.jpg

4734621.jpg

9645813.jpg

2534261.jpg

s2128949.jpg

5068782.jpg

Партнер нашего собрания Altores Студия предлагает свою новую работу. Витязь в Иерусалиме. 12-го века

Масштаб 1:30

Леплю - Олег Погосяна

Bohart - Александр Kataurov

Производство в двух версиях -

Набор смолы и белый комплект металла

Электронная почта altoress@mail.ru

s4455092.jpg

Good luck with the event! It looks like it would be very enjoyable!

Thank you :blush: , Dick. We carry Siberian rally is already 5 times :smiley20:​ . It comes more modelers :gold-plane: . When our Russian distances .... and your sanctions .. :smiley31: .... So it turns out. Thank you :smiley2: ..

• 2 weeks later...
The number of participants and partners is growing.

Partners of our gathering. Thanks to anyone and will be held Siberian Rally modelers.

The company ICM.

Our old, good partner!

This year, from the company ICM besides prizes for children and young people, once again is special. Nomination: -

"Spitfire in scale 1/48 from the company ICM" /

7603155.jpg

5691675.jpg

We continue to get acquainted with the partners of the Siberian Gathering modelers.

The company "Star". Russian production model Monster. I remember the beginning of the glorious path of pioneers, rose a Red Army man, a tour of the plant Himself Konstantin undertaken by me. http://www.zvezda.org.ru/ Yes, there is something to remember! And of course there is to see of the newcomer.

BSyEh.jpg

At a time when the French team pulled out the first "tournament points" on the European football championship, I want to present to you our partner V Gathering of modelers in the Altai and not just the partner of a meeting, but also our partner's Club of Barnaul "PLASTMASTER".

COMPANY "tesa SE"

1529678.jpg

Protective tape for coloring + models for photo-etching adhesives. And yet, and partners: Internet - competition "tesa in the sky", which will allow the winner to cut travel costs for participation in our gatherings Siberian modelers.

For the first time in our rally partner airbrushing. Online Shop http://jas-shop.ru/aerografy-jas.html

I must say that with the leadership of the store there is an agreement on the nominations of the prizes

V.S6 "PROS IN TECHNOLOGY"

Participants include all works at all scales, armored cars and machinery.

V.S7 "PROS IN AVIATION"

Participants all work on the aircraft.

And do the prizes will be announced later. Follow the news.

3077169.jpg

And another one of our old partner in modeling. Online shop "I-MODELIST"

http://www.i-modelist.ru/
Shop I-MODELIST took over part of the prize fund in the children and youth categories. In the form of certificates.

[align=center]9055682.jpg[/align]

[align=center]4815131.jpg[/align]

• 3 weeks later...
We continue to partner with our rally.

Zabaykalskie CLUB stand modeling http://zabmodels.mybb.ru/

Founder special category:

V.C4 "jet aircraft Sukhoi" for the prize of "Trans-Baikal club stand modeling" ZabKSM

1/48 - three prizes.

1/72 - three prizes.

3853882.jpg

ATTENTION.

Spitfires

On Altai rally, once again declared the special nomination of Dmitry Klemeshova from Kemerovo.

V.C3 "Spitfire" for the prize Dmitry Klemeshova company "ILC OIL"

Spitfire aircraft, of all sizes and modifications. (3 prizes).

0341981.jpg

Another all too old partner of our club and the gathering. Group of companies "Ardinal" represented Mikhail Khromov.

In light of recent events adage about an old friend who is better than two new, highly relevant.

The company founder Ardinal Special nominations:

special categories

V.C - from 1 to 10 special categories spets.prizy V.C "T-34, and the machine on its base"

. At the awards of "Ardinal" Tank-34 any modifications and years of release, any self-propelled guns and special vehicles based on them.

Children and Juniors (3 prizes) Adults (3 prizes)

V.C2 "Stars on the wings." At the awards of "Ardinal" Soviet Air Force World War II period, all scales.

Children and Juniors (3 prizes) Adults (3 prizes)

[align=center]2844277.jpg[/align]

For the first time in our rally is involved

ALTORES STUDIO

. Immediately a number of prize-winning fund of his works for the miniature lovers.

V.M2 Figures 1: 35.Priz for 1st place by Altores Studio

V.M3 Figures 1:32, 54mm prize for 1st place by Altores Studio

V.M4 Figures 70; 75; 80; 90mm prize for 1st place by Altores Studio

V.M6 Busts prize for 1st place by Altores Studio

EXCEPT THIS ALTORES STUDIO considered complete outrage, then there is no nomination for "Profiles in miniature"

V.S8 "PROS in miniature" Participants all work on the miniature. (2 sets).

1 place on Altores Studio

[align=center]3852817.jpg[/align

1529678.jpg

Partner of our rally "tesa SE" reported the good news, it begins to execute our order on a narrow strip. At this point it would be yellow tape 50m x 9mm

9153278.png

So far, no one has, let's try to look into the inner sanctum. There where our favorite plastic, will not work without iron, oil, hydraulics and professionalism of people.

9869977.jpg

5708966.jpg

1551182.jpg

4127964.jpg

9669011.jpg

9295892.jpg

8532798.jpg

So we continue. Our partners.

Well, who does not know in Siberia, and in the whole of Russia, Vladimir Yashin and Pavel Cherepanov.

But our Altai rally and held thanks to Volodya. He took on the weak (hold rally in Barnaul). Now he regularly have to travel to visit us.

2204412.jpg

Prepare gifts for its first guests, participants of a meeting. I repeat: first, to come and personally registered at the rally. Receive gifts from our partners.

Gifts from the "tesa SE" are waiting for their owners.

7215959.jpg

8409672.jpg

Prepare gifts for its first guests, participants of a meeting. I repeat: first, to come and personally registered at the rally. Receive gifts from our partners.

Gifts from the "tesa SE" are waiting for their owners.

7215959.jpg

8409672.jpg