Greetings from England

oldplastic

Welcome John! Glad to have you join us here. Feel free to show us some of your work. We'd all love to hear about your local chapter as well. Thanks for the introduction, enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, I build almost anything but mainly 1/24 cars, trucks and hot-rods.

Ron Wisbech is in Cambridgeshire about halfway between Peterborough and Kings Lynn.

David, I have never stood on Liverpool, my feet ain't that big!! Seriously I was born just down the road from there at a little place called Warrington and only moved away in my late thirties, Liverpool has the best music, great people once you get to know them and the Mersey ferries, what's not to like?

With all the chapters in the UK, are you affiliated with any? Just curious as their chapter system seems to be very strong.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, I build almost anything but mainly 1/24 cars, trucks and hot-rods.

Ron Wisbech is in Cambridgeshire about halfway between Peterborough and Kings Lynn.

David, I have never stood on Liverpool, my feet ain't that big!! Seriously I was born just down the road from there at a little place called Warrington and only moved away in my late thirties, Liverpool has the best music, great people once you get to know them and the Mersey ferries, what's not to like?

Are you daft? Liverpool F. C.! And you're not allowed to discuss this season. Or you'll forever walk alone.

Of course, in the US, I follow Real Salt Lake. We won't discuss their performance this year either.

• 4 weeks later...