'54 Chevy Sedan Delivery-Completed Photos

Ed and Mark: Thank you both very much for those encouraging words. There were several stages in the build where I just wanted to shelve the whole thing and be done with it but egging on from folks like you guys kept me in the boxing ring and I appreciate it. I'll be throwing my Pro Street / Custom VW bus in the ring around here soon.

Thanks for the final up-date. I was wondering if you finished it or through it away.

I like your version a whole lot better than the box-art. One day I may actually build mine. It certainly will be somewhere between your vision and the box-art.

Great job!

Andy

Thanks Mark, Bill and Andy. I don't give up easily on models and come to think of it there's only been one that I put back in the box and said, "There'll be another day" and that was the AMT 66 Barracuda "Hemi Under Glass" kit. That thing was just too far gone right out the box for me to do much with.

I'll start a thread on my VW Beetle bus in this weekend sometime and try as quickly as possible to catch everybody up without boring anyone with too much detail. lol