Larry Randel

ClareWentzel

I never knew him well, only through his articles in the Journal. he was a very supportive member of IPMS and will be missed. I am praying for his family for strength and peace this holiday season.

Larry's daughter posted a notice on Facebook. Cause of Larry's passing was not listed. According to a later post, Larry was laid to rest in Phoenix. Larry was, to put it simply, a good man. He volunteered much time to IPMS and to his local chapter, Oregon Historical Modelers. Larry served as the Director of Local Chapters. Larry's even temperament and calm demeanor was one of his best assets, and his devotion of time, treasure, and talent to the modeling community is well documented.

Larry will be missed.

Larry's daughter posted a notice on Facebook. Cause of Larry's passing was not listed. According to a later post, Larry was laid to rest in Phoenix. Larry was. to put it simply, a good man. He volunteered much time to IPMS and to his local chapter, Oregon Historical Modelers. Larry served as the Director of Local Chapters. Larry's even temperament and calm demeanor was one of his best assets, and his devotion of time, treasure, and talent to the modeling community is well documented.

Larry will be missed.

Well said - my sentiment also, expressed better than I could.

• 6 months later...

My deepest condolences. I'm very sorry to hear that.

Mark

Archived