DML Pz. III part needed

TimDarrah

I'm updating the DML # 9017 Flammpanzer III (F-1) to the late War variant with side skirts. I have raided my spares box and found some of what I need, but I need two more J-13s from DML kit #9015 Pz III Ausf. M/N.

Might anyone have those in their spares box that they would be willing to share?

And if I might be so bold, if you didn't use the turret skirts your kit, parts J-24 through J-31 and two each of H-17, could I get them? I have the Tamiya Pz III M/N as a parts kit, but the hull skirts and hardware don't fit & I haven't gotten to the turret skirts.

Thanks,

Tim

Message sent, the one version of the Dragon Panzer III I have, Pzbflswg III Ausf. K #9018, shows most of sprue J as unused. Also part H-17 x2 (two H sprues) are shown as unused as well.

Edited by RGronovius

Rob,

Thanks for the offer but guess what? I have an un-built K 'in stock, and it has everything I need :smiley31: .

Thanks again for your help and Merry Christmas,

Tim

Funny, I had originally pulled out my K to see if it could help me build the Pz IV hull that you were kind enough to send me the instructions for last week. I have contemplated building the K as a regular Pz III and using the K's Pz IV turret on the turretless Pz IV kit.