A-7 Finished Today

vsflyer

Val, That looks Fan-dam-tabulous! Great job. Wish I could see it in person but Louisiana is a ways to go. If you're going to Phoenix Nats next year, may see it there. Thanks for posting the cool pics. Model on!

Great job on a great plane. Got attacked by a bunch of A-7 during a base wide exercise when I was active duty Air Force in the early 80s. Good thing it wasn't for real. I could not resist watching the attacks instead of taking cover! Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Nice job on the A-7! Like Glenn said you don't see many of those on the table. :smiley20:

Great job on a great plane. Got attacked by a bunch of A-7 during a base wide exercise when I was active duty Air Force in the early 80s. Good thing it wasn't for real. I could not resist watching the attacks instead of taking cover! Thanks for sharing.

Chris

:lol: Spoken like a true aviation enthusiast!

WOW! Top notch work. The camo looks real convincing with the soft demarcation lines. The ordnance looks great too. I respect the jet guys who can detail and align all the armament on those birds. Kudos on this one...

Andy

Great looking SLUFF!

I don't think I could build one of these, as I would have no where to put it when finished! (plus mine wouldn't look this good) :smiley2:

Thanks for sharing!