I'm not sure...

PropDuster

... whether I have introduced myself on this forum or not. :rolleyes:

I'm a retired guy, I like to build planes, cars, trucks, armor, but not yet ships or Si Fi.

Started modeling when I was knee high to a Testers tube. Slipped out of modeling to enter collage, the world of work and didn't pick it back up for 45 more years.

When I did get back in the changes were amazing, frighting and wonderful.

As to building, I am slow, trying new (to me) techniques and seeing how I can make the build better, is ever on going.

Fortunately the web and sites like this have given me great lessons, things to try and new friends to interact with. :smiley20:

Welcome Steve, from another Southern Californian. I don't know how much traveling you do or how many shows you go to, but you're welcome to attend our Orangecon if you haven't already. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Many thanks to all of you for the warm reception. :smiley32:

Mark, thanks for the invite (I assume for next year roflmao_zps227429dd.gif) -never mind I'm being silly.

Seriously though; As I'm in the San Diego area, I'll have to pack a lunch and fill the water bag, to hang off the radiator ornament, and make plans to get up there one day. :smiley20:

That sounds like a plan Steve! Maybe I'll see you beforehand when I come on down for the next Gillespie Field show in June.

Winner of an Idea. June is always a fun show. Sometimes I even get in and see the contest :smiley24: (someday I'll realize my stash is full enough.......Naw not in this century-sigh).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard Steve. You're in good company!

Mark

Thanks Mark, though it has only been since November '15, I feel that this is indeed "good Company" as I enjoy the builds of our members. getsmileyCAN54UAK.gif

Happy New Year to you and yours HNY4_zps3d0081de.gif