1/9 Harley Heritage Softail

hbrogan57

Now those are some beautiful bikes there Harry!!!! Wow!!! You've got a talent for those things that's for sure. You'll find reboxings of the same kit bouncing from manufacturer to manufacturer a lot. I've got a Hasegawa Ju-87 Stuka that's also been reboxed under Revell's Pro Modeler line up. Same kit....same instructions. Again , beautiful builds.

Edited by mustang1989
  • Like 1

I am fast finding that out. Fortunately, I got the Testors as part of a 3 model lot. Wasn't really looking to double-up but I have no regrets about it.

Now those are some beautiful bikes there Harry!!!! Wow!!! You've got a talent for those things that's for sure. You'll find reboxings of the same kit bouncing from manufacturer to manufacturer a lot. I've got a Hasegawa Ju-87 Stuka that's also been reboxed under Revell's Pro Modeler line up. Same kit....same instructions. Again , beautiful builds.

Which one is staring at you from the bench??.....

The eponymous 'Fat Bob'. Got it about 90% done, I think. Kinda feel obligated to finish it, as the very nice custom paint was applied by Greg Hansel, who did that factory paint demo at the CO Nats.