Visitors To Flagstaff

GHonanie

Here are some pics of a couple of A/C that showed up for an open house at the local airport. The Hercules showed up later in the day with a load of troops back from the mideast for a 2week R&R. notice an odd looking antennae array on top the C-130, any suggestions?contest-ACvisitors087.jpgcontest-ACvisitors016.jpgcontest-ACvisitors086.jpgcontest-ACvisitors020.jpgcontest-ACvisitors019.jpgcontest-ACvisitors022.jpgcontest-ACvisitors023.jpgcontest-ACvisitors024.jpg

Gilbert,

- Awesome photos. Especially the nice close ups of the datalink on the 16. Thanks for posting these.

Don't know what the antennas are for on the Herky but love these kind of shots. The pod on the F-16 is really cool. Thanks for the close ups!

Chris

the Herc came in after the contest, talked to the pilot, said they loved the flight over, meteor crater was the nicest thing to fly over. It was first time in Az for entire flight crew. any cockpit shots Paul?

Great Stuff!

I love the Viper & got a great kick out of the buddy pod! Not even going to try to paint one of those....

And with the exception of the Harrier, I'm just not seeing a lot of panel lines.

Thanks for the pictures guys. I would have loved seeing these aircraft in person.