Stug III Ausf B

rvazquez

:D Hello friends!

I started to paint. First I applied the white color as coat base because grey over the plastic grey not is very recommendable.

STB-33.JPG

STB-34.JPG

STB-35.JPG

Regards,

Rodolfo

:smiley14: Hello friends:

I painted the model with grey-panzer.

STB-36.JPG

STB-37.JPG

STB-38.JPG

Next step: add decals.

Regards,

Rodolfo

Rodolfo,

I've followed your builds/posts and enjoy seeing your models. A small criticism though, I don't see any wires coming from the horn, small lights mounted on the front fenders or the rear convoy light. If you have time perhaps you can add them now before the painting goes any further.

Cheers,

Mark

:D Thanks for your comments friend!. :) Those details will be added after of adding decals (front wires).

Regards,

Rodolfo

:D Thanks for your comments friends!. It is a pleasure to share my work. During the last 2 days I am working with filters, soon more pics!

Regards,

Rodolfo

:D Hello friends!.

I applied during three days 3 filters and the results was a little change in the color, please check the following pics with the previous before of the filters. The tools were painted too. I Added a little impact on the front fender. (more text below of the images)

STB-44.JPG

STB-45.JPG

STB-46.JPG

STB-47.JPG

Filters: I used turpentine spirit 95% mixed with humbrol 5% - 1st. dark earth (gloss) #10 - 2nd. matt iron-grey # 92 and 3rd. matt steel grey # 87.

Tools: Jack, metal bars, metal box and hooks with Humbrol mettalic gunmetal # 53, wooden bars and box with matt white # 34 first and over it leather brown # 62 and finally the tweezers with Vallejo orange-brown # 981

Regards!

Rodolfo

:D Hello friends!.

I made a weathering in the hull and surface using a mixed of turpentine spirit and oils. In the chassis and wheels was added a mix of white pigments and Mr. Surfacer 1000 of Gunze for make a dry earth. For the tracks I used Metalcotte black (special for the metal pieces) and after dry I added a light touch of leather brown of Humbrol and painted with Vallejo chocolat-brown. The next step is to acclimate the chassis, wheels and tracks.

STB-48.JPG

STB-49.JPG

STB-50.JPG

STB-51.JPG

Regards!

Rodolfo

:) Thanks for your kind comments my friend!. :D Your words are 100% pure vitamine for my next project.

I finished the Stug, but I open another topic, you can see it in:

STUG III AUSF B - BLITZKRIEG

regards,

Rodolfo

Archived