Shuttle Tv

You can watch the current space mission by going to NASA TV . Your mileage may vary but I use Real Player....and choice under the "Other Viewing Options" label on the right.

Cool stuff!

You can watch the current space mission by going to NASA TV . Your mileage may vary but I use Real Player....and choice under the "Other Viewing Options" label on the right.

Cool stuff!

Do any cable companies out there still carry NASA TV? I remember as a kid Comcast (or whatever it was called then) carried it, but I cant find it anywhere now...

Do any cable companies out there still carry NASA TV? I remember as a kid Comcast (or whatever it was called then) carried it, but I cant find it anywhere now...

DirecTV carries it--I watched most of the first EVA the other day.

Ralph

Our version of Time Warner has it here in SC. It's on the "digital tier"

What a statment by NASA about the manned space program! A spectacularly successful mission and one that may never be repeated again...since the Hubble will not be a destination for astronauts in the future.

And the landing! I am always amazed by the camera that can pickup up the Shuttle at 150,000 feet and miles away! Just awesome.