Derek in Pasco, WA

DerekMc

Derek,

Welcome. Unfortunately, you are in one of those weird areas. Unfortunately, your closest group is Ace's Wild out of Spokane. If you facebook, you are more than welcome to become an honorary member of the Tacoma Green Dragons.

Mark

Derek,

Welcome to the forum and glad to see you're back into the hobby. If you will contact Larry Randel, he may be able to locate some other IPMS members in the Tri-City area that are unaffiliated with any clubs. There is a possibility that Larry can put you into contact with them and, as a group, it can be possible to form a club.

It's worth a shot. To find Larry's email addy

1. go to the IPMS Home Page

2. Pull down the "About" menu

3. Select the "Officer Directory and Email option"

4. Larry is the Director of Local Chapters....Row 4, left side.

Yes, I can search the database by city or even by state and then manually pick out members in the area and send an email to them to contact Derek in Pasco. I can't just give Derek the results of of the search because that might open us up to someone using the list to send spam. Not saying Derek would, but it has happened in the past.

I will say in advance, I ran a search like that a couple years ago for someone in Hermiston, OR and found the Tri Cities area was pretty thin on IPMS members. Maybe it has improved but not likely.