LF 1/72nd C-47 decals, preferably Israeli

philp

Hi all,

Working on the new Airfix Dakota for a Review and the kit options don't interest me.

Looked at what is out there aftermarket wise and there are several options but not sure I want to shell out $13 to 28 just for one of the options.

Leaning towards an Israeli plane from 48 to 67 or possibly an Egyptian one from 48.

Other options are small air forces such as Congolese or Libyan.

If anyone has a decal option you are not planning to use that would fit, please let me know.

The Review is already late so please help.

PS. If anyone has the Tally-Ho sheet with the Turf and Sport Special decals they don't want, I have another copy of the kit and would like to do this plane as have seen it at the Dover Museum.

• 4 months later...

Still looking for the Turf and Sport Special markings.

The Israeli build is almost done.

I've got some 1/72 kit decals that I'm not gonna use:

• Testors C-47 Skytrain: US Navy (post war with cigar-smoking nose-art), generic US WWII (1942 roundels) and WWII RAF
  • Italeri Montgomery's Dakota: Includes WWII RAF 5-star DV markings (Monty), USAF Camel Caravan (Berlin Airlift), Danish & South African markings.

Both sheets are complete and in good shape. You're welcome to either one. I do want to keep one set for the stencils and such.

Thanks Bob but I am looking specifically for either the Turf and Sport Special (the original is in the Air Mobility Command Museum in Dover) or for That's All Brother which the CAF is currently restoring.