Uh-1h

JeffS

Here is the 1/35 scale Dragon/Panda UH-1H. The kit includes Eduard PE and believe me it really needs it. It was build for the Helicopter GB over at UAMF. I called it finished about 1 hour ago. It was literally whipped into shape.

It is done in the marking of the 121st Assualt Helicopter Company, the Soc Trang "Tigers." 1st Aviation Brigade.

100_4957.jpg

100_4954.jpg

Thank you for looking.

This chopper really looks great. One could never tell that you whipped it into shape. What scale was the whip? :lol:

Ed

Clear!!

Boy!! Does that bring back memories. Spent about 2000 hrs behind one of these cyclics!!

I like it!! Wish a GOOD 48th scale one was available.

Bo Roberts

Glenn, it wasn't so much a fit issue as much as it had many parts out of scale. In that I mean thick, soft detail and the like. Also, there are many options with this kit so know your subject or check your references. Eduard saved the day with this kit. Isn't it cool when a kit that gives you fits is finally done and you can say "I did it!!!!!!

When I think "helicopter", THAT"S what I picture! Looks dead-on to me! Did the green glass come tinted in the kit, or did you do it yourself (and how)? I start hearing "Paint it Black" (Tour of Duty) just looking at it......Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Hi Gil. Well I hear CCR's Run thru the Jungle myself or Fortunate Son. Oh yeah, the glass. One coat Tamiya clear green with a wide brush leaving no streaks. Seems like when I airbrush the clear colors they pool around the edges.

Nice work - Thanks for sharing!