Bumper Codes ?

TimDarrah

Hi guys, I want to build my M-7 Priest in the markings of 761st Tank Battalion. How would that look?

Thanks,

This is not related to your question, its related to your icon patch. Were you involved with A-10s? I was a member of the 23rd TAC Flying Tigers in Alexandria LA from 1981 to 1985. I was in the 23rd civil engineering squadron MOS electrician.

Yea, I crewed them for 16 of my 20 years in. I was in the 510th at Bentwaters from 81-85, 78th at Woodbridge from 86-92, 354th at McChord from 92-94, 55th at Shaw from 94-96 and finally the 74th at Pope from 96-98 when I retired. My first Hawg was 80-0169, it had 13 hours on it when I caught it and still had the 'new aircraft smell' and was the first one in the 510th to have INS.

Hawgs Rule!!!!

Gilbert,

Thanks, on the left side as you look at the vehicle, it'll say 761 TB, on the right will be the Company and Vehicle code, but I'm not sure which Company the M-7 would be in and how many they had. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Kool, I'll scope it when I get off work here in a little bit. Thanks.

Gilbert,

Thanks, on the left side as you look at the vehicle, it'll say 761 TB, on the right will be the Company and Vehicle code, but I'm not sure which Company the M-7 would be in and how many they had. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Tim,

Since the 761st was a 3rd Army unit, I would think the left side would be 3 A - 761 TB ?

I didn't even know they had the M-7 so I won't even hazard a guess.

John