Alan B-4 203mm Mortar

Mark Aldrich

OK treadheads...Who knew this kit was out and how long has it been out? I am trying to purchase a few. I found a couple in some overseas sellers and one on Evil Bay. That's actually how I found out about it in the first place.

Mark

Dunno? :smiley6: I think for awhile now, might be OOP. But Trumpeter has one coming out soon, Greatmodels has it on their pre-order list for $52.45 item #TSM2307. maybe something for review?

Saw the test shots on Armorama. Haven't seen a review of the Alan kit...Didn't even know it was out.

But the Alan kits aren't that great, soft on the details, lots-o-flash. See if you can hit up Dave for the review if we get it.

But the Alan kits aren't that great, soft on the details, lots-o-flash. See if you can hit up Dave for the review if we get it.

No review kits for awhile. The Hummel is kicking my #$%&!

Gil,

I saw that too. Was basically curious as I was unaware that any plastic kit was available. Guess I'll wait till the Trumpy kit comes out.

No review kits for awhile. The Hummel is kicking my #$%&!

Forget the Alan kit and wait for the Trumpeter one. Then again, I'm sure Dragon will do one too. It's in their nature to go head to head with their competition! Git the Hummel done and bring it to the contest in PT on June 20 :smiley20:

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like I said. I picked up two and until someone makes a metal barrel, I am not even going to think about starting mine.