CoMMiESFest 2015, the Region 10 Regional - the pictures

philp

Hi all,

Just got back from the show last night (about 8 hour drive) and loaded up my pics. Had issues with the hotel internet just never wanting to stay connected until the last night so these didn't get online until yesterday.

Was a really good show, made more selling than I spent (on models) and even took a couple medals (2 x 2nd and a 3rd).

Had a great time hanging with the Tag Team guys and catching up with a few of the CoMMiES.

Theme was 50 Shades of Green and there were a couple group entries that had 50 green models so I put it at over 600 models on the tables and I even had a few on display for different SIGs.

Anyway, feel free to take a look at the pics. The big winner was the 1/87th Pacific Steel plant. Thing was awesome and took Best Miscellaneous, Peoples Choice and Best of Show.

_DSC5498.JPG

Here is a link to the rest of the pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115549746726410540917/CoMMiESFest2015Region10RegionalDenverCO#

Thanks for posting, Phil.

I agree with Gil...lots of great looking models. In addition to the phenomenal steel plant, the HMS Campanula British Corvette also appears quite impressive.

Thanks again...